This recipes is one of my Dads and it is the only one I use. We love banana bread and it freezes well so if I can doubled the recipe I do. Save me some time later on. Enjoy!
Our family favorite banana bread
Servings: 1 loaf
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Semi-brown Banana
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 275° and grease a loaf pan.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- In a small bowl, mashed peeled banana and lemon juice together. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Blend in milk and vanilla until combine.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick, inserted into center of loaf, comes out clean. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.